To maintain the best physical appearance of the product, please follow the leather care suggestions below:
- All products are made of genuine leather. Thus, the grain patterns and colors of each leather bag might be slightly different. The change in color, tiny spots and wrinkles are all natural characteristics rather than defects.
- To prevent staining, leather with a tendency to discolor should avoid contact with lighter material for a long period of time.
- Avoid the friction of leather on coarse surface.
- If the surface of the leather is stained, wipe it with a soft and slightly damp towel. Avoid using towel that will discolor, and do not use soap or any detergent.
- If inner surface is stained, we suggest you use a soft and dry towel to wipe it. Avoid using towel that will discolor, and do not use soap or any detergent.
- Do not dry clean the product.
- If the leather is dampened, leave it in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight until it is dry.
- Avoid leaving the product in a humid environment or exposing to heat or strong light for a long period of time. Avoid leaving it inside of a car during the summer.
- Avoid contact with oils, cosmetics, perfumes, hydroalcoholic solutions, and any materials that will cause discoloration.
- Avoid using leather care oil with chemical synthesis and waxy ingredients.
- To protect the product, please store it in the dustproof bag provided when not in use.
- Please maintain AETER's products properly. If the product is used regularly, we suggest you to maintain it once every two months.
- If you have any questions regarding the product, feel free to contact us.